Wednesday, September 21, 2011

USED Birthday.Gift.For.MEeeee

Wahahahahaha~ Sleepy Joe's ex-owner Mr. S gave me his used ipod touch as my birthday present!!!!! COOL man~~~~ Thank you very very much! I love itttt!!!! This is the front look... Handsome hor? ;)



Back look of my new handsome toy!!!! See those 'sractches'? Those were from his ex-owner... Hahaha... I am thinking to buy 'new clothes' for my new handsome toy ehhh~~~~



Inside got 200 something songs and I fall in love with a song called "Funny Face" by Backstreet Boys! NICEEEEEEEEE~~~ Repeat Repeat Repeat and Repeat! Hahahaha! Syiokkkkk ahhh~



This is how it looks like when you press the button! I not yet register my own itunes account... so, nothing much inside... but Mr. S do put some games for me to play!!!!! WAHAHA!



Hehehe... GAMES!!!! I LOVE Chelsea FC game! Kick kick kick and GOAL!!!!! Typing Maniac also NICE, macam facebook de but then keyboard so small, keep typo error and then Game Over~~ Happy playing =P


 MY 1st BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM MY FRIEND~ SPECIAL GIFT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCHIEEEEE~~~~~ WHAT TO NAME IT? ANY IDEA? hmmmm.... what about "handsome"? hahaha =D

3 comments:

  1. handsome is not bad lar, I'm jz wonder on ur mr. S, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Mr. S is Sleepy Joe (the turtle) ex-owner~~~~~ Tell you when I see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good good, btw .. jz in time u get "handsome", hehe..
    jz buy a casing only if u feel it's need (coz from photo, I feel it's still okay ~ =p)

    ReplyDelete