Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweet.Cute.Nice.Spanish.Song!

This is one of the songs in my ipod touch..... I found it super cute!!!
Okay, here we go..... for the lyrics and the translation~

Artist: Chino y Nacho
Song: 
Mi niña bonita  (My Pretty Girl)

Lo que siento por ti       (What I feel for you)
Es ternura y pasión      (Is tenderness and passion)
Tú me has hecho sentir que   (You've made me feel that)
Hay en mi corazón   (Inside my heart there is)
Tanto amor   (So much love)
Tanto amor   (So much love)
Yo nací para ti   (I was born for your sake)
Y tú también para mí   (You were born for mine too)
Y ahora sé que morir es tratar de vivir  (And now I know that dying is trying to live)
Sin tu amor   (Without your love)
Sin tu amor   (Without your love)
Mi niña bonita mi dulce princesa   (My pretty girl, my sweet princess)
Me siento en las nubes cuando tú me besas  (I feel on cloud nine whenever you kiss me)
Y siento que vuelo más alto que el cielo  (And feel I can fly higher than the sky)
Si tengo de cerca el olor de tú pelo   (If I have the fragrance of your hair near me)
Mi niña bonita, brillante lucero  (My pretty girl, shining star)
Te queda pequeña la frase "Te quiero"  (The words "I like you" are not enough for you)
Por eso mis labios te dicen "Te amo"  (That's why my lips say "I love you" to you)
Cuando estamos juntos más nos enamoramos  (When we're together we fall deeper in love)
Aquí hay amor   (There is love here)
Aquí hay amor   (There is love here)
Aquí hay amor, amor   (There is love here, love)
Aquí hay amor, amor   (There is love here, love)
Aquí hay hay hay hay hay hay  (There is there is there is there is there is there is)
Amor  (Love here)
Este amor que como espuma sube  (This love that rises like foam)
Que cuando te tomo de la  (When I hold)
Mano por el parque  (Your hand in the park)
Camino en las nubes  (I feel on cloud nine)
Parece mentira que ya no recuerdo  (You may think I'm lying but I don't remember)
Nada cuando solo estuve  (At all when I was lonely)
Nada se podrá comparar con algo tan especial  (Nothing can compare with something as special as this)
Nada se compara con lo nuestro mi vida  (Nothing can compare with our relationship, darling)
Le agradezco al tiempo  (I thank time)
Que me ha demostrado que las cosas buenas llegan  (For it has shown me that good things come)
En cualquier momento  (At any given moment)
Yo no imaginaba que conocería  (I never imagined I would get to know)
Algún día este sentimiento  (This feeling, someday)
Un amor  (A love that's)
Puro y natural  (Pure and natural)
Digno de admirar  (Worth of admiration)
(Digno de admirar, princesa)  (Worth of admiration, princess)
Un amor de fantasía, lleno de romance y alegría  (A fantasy-like love, full of romance and joy)
De bello detalle cada día  (With beautiful details everyday)
Nena, quién lo diría (Baby, who would have guessed)
Que algún día yo me enamoraría  (That someday I would fall in love)
Y que sin tu amor  (And that without your love)
No viviría  (I wouldn't be alive)
¿Cómo sabia que esto pasaría?  (How did I know that this would happen?)
Que ibas a ser mía  (That you were going to be mine)
Y que yo querría  (And that I would want)
Amarte por siempre, mi niña bonita  (To love you forever, my pretty girl)
Mi niña bonita, mi dulce princesa  (My pretty girl, my sweet princess)
Me siento en las nubes cuando tú me besas  (I feel on cloud nine whenever you kiss me)
Y siento que vuelo más alto que el cielo  (And feel I can fly higher than the sky)
Si tengo de cerca el olor de tú pelo  (If I have the fragrance of your hair near me)
Mi niña bonita, brillante lucero  (My pretty girl, shining star)
Te queda pequeña la frase "Te quiero"  (The words "I like you" are not enough for you)
Por eso mis labios te dicen "Te amo"   (That's why my lips say "I love you" to you)
Cuando estamos juntos más nos enamoramos  (When we're together we fall deeper in love)
Aquí hay amor   (There is love here)
(Mi niña bonita)  (My pretty girl)
Aquí hay amor   (There is love here)
(Mi niña bonita)   (My pretty girl)
Aquí hay amor, amor   (There is love here, love)
Aquí hay amor, amor   (There is love here, love)
Aquí hay hay hay hay hay hay   (There is there is there is there is there is there is)
Amor   (Love here)
Desde este momento no podrás sacarte esta canción de tú cabeza   (From this moment on you won't be able to get this song out of your head)  
Chino y Nacho   (Chino and Nacho)
Mi niña Bonita   (My pretty girl)
Tú y únicamente tú   (You and only you)
Mi niña bonita   (My pretty girl)
Más nah   (And nothing else)

No comments:

Post a Comment