Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday.Card.for.colleague

Another birthday girl from my lunch gang!!!! This is the birthday card.... You must be guessing, am I the one who made this?????? HAHAHAHA!  Am i right?????  The answer is..... OF COURSE NO LAHHH~~  Card itself bought from a creative craft event. What I did was the Hello Kitty... I printed out and then coloured.

Flip the card...... and you will see another Hello Kitty with Cake as well as wishing for her too! I wanted to draw the Hello Kitty but then a bit difficult for me because very easy to get out-of-shape... So, I traced it and then coloured.

Since she loves Hello Kitty so much, I printed Hello Kitty Face, coloured, cut, and then paste here! Hehehe...

1 comment:

  1. hehe .. that was my 1st thought, however hello kitty seem mix well together with the card, haha ~

    ReplyDelete