Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Memorable "Laugh-until-burst" Dinner Outing!

Today is really a memorable day - 17/08/2011. I was asking by Jolly to join her and Chai Fang for dinner only after my knock-off time BUT I was still in office. Jolly asked me to ask Irene along~ We went to ILUMA @ Bugis.... oh ya, ChaiFang's boyfriend was there too! We had our dinner @ Monkey Restaurant called Empire State~ We all keep laughing and laughing, super loud especially Jolly and Irene! OMG~ We talked a lot, we laughed a lot, we ate a lot!


our FOOD!!!!!! yummy yummy~~~~~ whole chicken, one pizza, my pasta (in the photo) and then still have seafood chowder soup, another 2 pasta, grilled fish.... After dinner, we went "berrylite" for yogurt icecream (100% fat-free)! Tell you, we were really really really FULL-until-Explode!!!!! the good thing was the food not really expensive~ each of us paid $25 for dinner and the ice-cream~ COOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment