Monday, September 19, 2011

The NOT-SO-ME Moment!


hmmm... I can't rotate pictures AGAIN! This photo was taken while I was on my way going to company D&D on 16th July 2011. Make up done by my colleague's friend! HAHAHAHA!  look like me or not ya?



I wanna rotate the picture lahhh! =.=" This was taken after D&D before I remove my make-up! I like the colour of my eyes!!!! So COOL!!!! Avatar-wannabe!!!! Hahahah...



and and and.... FAKE EYE-LASHES!!!! Blink blink blink~~~ My make up melted... hehe... sorry for the oily face! If real eye-lashes macam ini, CANTIK hor? WOW!!! =P



THIS photo!!!! Hahahaha... I went to The Face Shop to buy something and I came out with THIS LOOK!!!!! The Face Shop staff did that to me except for the thumb! That one done by Ms. Irene Woon! Anyhow one!!!



Photo credited by Ms. Irene Woon. =))  Closer look of my EYES~~~ OK, that's all for Not-So-Me moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment